This handout document is from the CoLRiC seminar Creating a Departmental Digital Strategy held on 27 April 2022. A recording of the seminar is available to members on our YouTube channel.
Mishka Fielding, who was then Library and Study Centre Manager and Progress Tutor at Loreto Sixth Form College, shared resources and advice on the six elements of their plan to improve the team’s digital capability:
- ICT infrastructure and proficiency
- Information, data and media literacies
- Digital creation, problem solving and innovation
- Digital learning and development
- Digital communication, collaboration and participation
- Digital identity and wellbeing