Gain access to members' forums, policy documents, survey results, preferential conference rates and more.
CoLRiC Events 2017
Let's go digital!
The 2017 events will focus on digital literacy: creating a digital culture, learning wheels, supporting teaching and learning with digital literacies, digital literacy skills and transition, technology enhanced learning, and one college's digital literacies initiative.
Speakers will include
- Deborah Kellsey Millar, Director for Digital Learning & IT Services, Salford City College
- Kate Grigsby, Senior Library Skills Advisor, University of Sheffield
- Anne-Lise Harding, Learning Resources Manager, South Essex College
- Andy Eachus, Digital Learning Manager, Salford City College
- Jim Temple, Library Service Manager, Aquinas College.
Scott Hibberson and Lis Parcell, JISC, will talk about JISC restructure and support for colleges and the digital skills audit.
When and where and costs
- Friends House, Euston, London on Friday 19th May
- Kirklees College, Huddersfield on Friday 16th June.
Each day will run from around 10.00 - 3.30 with plenty of time for networking.
The event fees are being held at only £75 for CoLRiC members and £95 for non-members, including lunch.
Don't miss out! Book your place
Please complete and return the booking form below.
Presentations from the 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 events are available in the members' area. View
"really enjoyed the day"
"gave me lots of food for thought"
"great to meet other college staff;
"got lots of useful leads;
"learnt a lot"