Gain access to members' forums, policy documents, survey results, preferential conference rates and more.
CoLRiC Events 2015
The Edge: do you have the edge or do you find yourself close to it?
Wherever you are at the moment, come along to one of the CoLRiC events this spring and get inspired.
When and where
- Friday 8th May, Friends House, Euston, London (directions)
- Friday 19th June, Birmingham and Midland Institute, Birmingham (directions).
The programme will include:
- Having the Edge: presentations from winners of this year's Best Practice Awards. They will be sharing some of their ideas and innovation.
- Getting the Edge: sharing service approaches to information literacy. We will examine case studies of different types of colleges including a 6th form college, a college with extensive HE provision and an online IL offer, and a General FE college with a student support approach.
- Close to the Edge: the experience of one college that has been to the brink and back. The presentation will demonstrate that through tenacity and belief, a service can survive some pretty extreme circumstances and offers some strategies for coping when times are tough.
Each day will run from 10.00 am - 3.30 pm, with lunch included. Cost only £75 for CoLRiC members; £100 for non-members.
CoLRiC events 2014
Where are we now? FE Libraries/Learning Resource Services at the crossroads
Participants at our events in Durham on 16th May, London on 6th June and Taunton on 20th June enjoyed some lively and interesting presentations, shared good practice with our Beacon and Best Practice Award winners, had some great conversations and experienced hands-on the hotest technology!
Information and presentations from the events in Durham, London and Taunton have been added to the members' area. Presentations from the 2013 and 2012 are also still available. View